Monday, June 19, 2006

Roadtesting the new toy.

Photos as promised!

I didn't take as much as I usually would have (seven--or eight, apparently--games of volleyball will do that to you). Nevertheless, it was my first time alone with the D70 and I loved every minute of it :)


Gelo, Lala and Hawkins getting the party started!


A glimpse of the SC beach activity.


Lifeguard on duty
(this guy was cute, by the way).


What's left of the Natural Bridges.


The boys:
Jorjan, Hawk, Bebs, Gelo & J.


And the girls:
Moi, Tala, Carol & Pebs. Where's Lala?


Jj sets up his end of the net.


Heave ho, Gels!


Pebs checks on the height.
I love this shot.


Guilty pleasure. Heehee.


Jorjan plays Tomtom for the Aycees.


Cutiepie Gabbie.


The rest of the pics are HERE. Also, here are a few more photos via Lala's cam:


Lunching on seafood and chicken inasal. Yum.


Beach volleyball time!


Hahaha. Check out the birthday girl go.


No comments: