Friday, June 23, 2006

Memorial Day weekend pics

Delayed, as usual, but as they say, better late than pregnant. I mean, never.
Hwehwehwe.

I gotta find me a new joke, that one's getting old and it almost got me in trouble.

Moving on... Here are pics from last month's Memorial Day weekend. We hiked at Mount Tamalpais one day, and picnicked at Napa the next.


The hike in Mt. Tam

Signs leading to Cataract Falls.
These signs are tricky. We must have gotten lost three times during the hike.


Two miles to destination.
Check out the beauty surrounding us.


Abok and Tala


Carol and JJ.
I like this shot.


Finally found Cataract Falls!


The Bharwanis taking a break


Picnic in Vi Sattui Winery

Here's the group at our usual Napa hangout, Vi Sattui.


The Bebster with pretty Talababy.


Good times.


The girls (with singit Hawkins).


The boys... And Marimar. Ha! Nice one :)


Happy happy na! Hahaha.


Tons more photos HERE. Click on the Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Album.

No comments: