Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy birthday indeed.

Just got home from the Natural Bridges State Beach in Santa Cruz, where I celebrated my 28th birthday. Apart from baking in the sun from having played seven games of SERIOUS beach volleyball, I can really only sum up the highlight of my special day in one photo:


I am one happy camper.

Many thanks to my extremely wonderful husband for insisting on gifting it . Thanks for everything, hon :) You absolutely made my 28th superb. The beach trip, the seafood extravaganza, all the crazy planning. You and me :) I'm sure all this has no relation to your hints on wanting a Rob Allen on your bday, but I'll buy you a little happy in August just the same. Promise ;)

Have a great weekend, folks! I'll post the beach pics tomorrow.

And happy Fathers Day to all the dads in the world! Please make them feel special tomorrow.

No comments: