Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dark Season amidst Spring.

June's supposed to be one of my favorite months.

For one, it's my birth month (Can't get any better than that, really). It's also perfect swim weather: the sun is out, weekends are rain-free, thus, the pool season. And, it marks the passing of the year's first half and the start of an intensely zealous countdown to Thanksgiving, Christmas and other long (read: non-working) holidays.

This year, though... Sigh. It's been a dark season for us. I can't say it won't be memorable, because no doubt this period of stretching is truly one for the books.

I just don't know how this month will turn out. I'm holding my breath for an outcome I don't know and my insides are constantly turning--from stress, anxiety, fear of the unknown... you name it.

I've a thousand and one questions, but the Answer chooses to remain silent. I have no choice but to surrender. It's all I've got so I can only hope against hope that things will come together somehow.

Don't worry, you will find the answer if you let it go
Give yourself some time to falter, but don't forego
Knowing that you're loved no matter what

And everything will come around in time


No comments: