Monday, November 29, 2004

Murphy's Law.

Boy, I am one frustrated lady ready to rip someone's hair out--and it's really most probably mine. Bebs has been using the powerbook to finish the Christmas album these past weeks, so I've been left with the PC to do my work. I've got a few things on my plate that need finishing as well, so I'm counting on the desktop to get it done.

But lo and behold, it decides to conk out on me just when I need it. The thing doesnt even see the light of day, it just shuts down halfway through the booting process. Either that, or it hangs right at the welcome page. Tell me how a custom built heavy duty media power machine decides to quit his day job and just leave you hanging like that? Major hassle. Goosfrabahs aren't even cutting it right now.

Good thing I've got this trusty notebook to post my anger away. I'd really love to make this a technical issue and say Get a mac dammit, this is not worth the agony! Yeah, well maybe it is. hehe. The grass really is greener, as they say ;)

But I've always learned that it's your response to these situations that make you come out a better person. Let's face it, the world and what it's become is bound to screw you over. Will you thus succumb to your frustrations and ruin the rest of your day? Or will you take a step back and believe life is much bigger than all this pettiness? Decisions, decisions.

What the hey, just get a mac! Life is short! hahaha. (Btw, for a definition of Murphy's law, check this online dictionary out. Pretty interesting.)

Lights out, folks. Night!

2 comments:

kookaii said...

watdahelarr goosfrabahs???????

nikkerbockers said...

That, my dear, is a term you'll only find in the swashbuckling action-packed film entitled "Bad Boys 2". It was a "mantra" they constantly repeated to help alleviate their anger. Obviously, it didn't work. But it's fun to say it just the same. ;p