Friday, November 26, 2004

Gobble, gobble.


An awesome Thanksgiving gathering: (Clockwise from left) JJ O., Jackie G., Tita Dina, Tito Jack, Tito Monchu, Raffy L, the Bebster, Moi, Nikki G., Carol D. and Joey O. The only momoy missing here is Raffy E.

I had just about the best Thanksgiving since I got here. We celebrated the holiday with our closest friends at the Guingona residence, and Tito Jack just about outdid his cooking with the most amazing turkey I've tasted. Not kidding. Everything on the table was extremely good--so good in fact that we pigs practically hung out at the dining table from lunch to dinner. Hahah. Yeah, it was pretty much one smooth transition from one meal to the next. I don't think I've ever eaten so much.

And then this morning, Bebs and I woke up at 530am and braved through two crowded malls for our very first "After Thanksgiving Sale." Check out the great bargains we bought:

Toaster oven (or oven toaster, whatever makes you happy) at $19.00, originally $30.00
Blender at $13.99, originally $30.00.
Crockpot $4.50 (who cares what the original price is?? It's $4.50 for crying out loud)
Three Tees for bebs at $3.00 each (nice colors too).
And a lot of other things...

Yay, I am so happy. Anyone who knows me well knows I'm all about the deal, so the great bargains have totally made my Thanksgiving. Plus, ofcourse the food, and the kickass Apprentice episode, and the friends. Definitely lots to be thankful for :)

Anyway, I hope your celebration was as great as mine.

2 comments:

kookaii said...

hmmm.. nothing like the bargains back here.. those things? 5 dollars lang yan dito chonggers hihihi

nikkerbockers said...

Yeah, but it only lasts a month and then it falls apart! nyehehe.