Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy THREE OH, Raf!

And yet another cause for festivities, not that I'm complaining. ;)

I tell you, everyone seems to be having their birthday, and/or turning 30. Haha. This time it was Raffy's turn to hit the triple X. My coverage of the merrymaking isn't complete though, but it should help save our birthday boy some dignity. Wink, wink.


The Bharwanis with birthday boy Raf.
With my two baldies: the Bebster and birthday boy Raffioli Gorgonzoli,
aka Raffiki, Gorgi, Ply Li boy, TKB baby, or simply, Raf.


The whole gang.
The entire group at some bar in Union Street (I forget the name).
Very BH 90210, don't you think?


Check out the rest of the party photos HERE.

Happy 30th Raf! We love you like a brother, and look forward to more adventures in the years to come (Hopefully geography won't be an issue eh? ;)

--
Addendum: Interestingly enough, I was checking archives and realized I had posted a similar greet for Raf last year. Only goes to show we mean the brother part. Naks.

No comments: