Saturday, August 20, 2005

Coldplay LIVE.

Watched Coldplay a few hours ago at the Shoreline Amphitheatre, and they were absolutely ROCKING. I love this band. The concert was just excellent. Awesome video direction, impressive gimmicks, and that Chris Martin... Oh man. Great falsetto, wonderful singing, and oh, so funny. Quite the charming Brit.

Downsides:
- The concert was pegged to start at 730pm, but Coldplay came out at 930pm. Concerts don't usually start that late here, so the wait was loooooong. And chilly (The gig was outdoors).
- Who was that horrid opening act? The male vocalist was alright, but the chick was a disappointment. She must have been nervous, I don't know. But her vibrato was all over the place. Then again, they just opened for Coldplay, so that must count for something...
- I didn't bring my camera. Sniff. Terribly missed out on SO MANY photo opportunities. The night sky was clear and beautiful tonight too. Tsk, tsk.

Nevertheless, the concert was awesome. I totally enjoyed it.

Come on, yeah
Oh, oh yeah
Come on yeah
You know everything's not lost


Gotta hit the sack now. It's a big day tomorrow, but I'll tell you all about it later. ;)

No comments: