Sunday, June 26, 2005

PartEY, SF style.

PartEY is right!

Had a blast last night at Butter with the guys. I hardly really go clubbing, so it was a welcome change.

We had a few occasions to celebrate:
1) Em's birthday two days ago
2) Owen's visit from the Philippines
3) And well, my belated birthday (...Or probably just a self-imposed celebration ;)

Regardless, we had a fun time. The place was bursting with beautiful people. Naturally, we did a bit of sight-seeing, plus spent an inordinate amount of time pressuring Owen to pick up some girls. Hehe. No action there, but the teasing was well worth it.

Incidentally, my husband got picked up on! Lol. While I was seated beside him, too. Too bad I missed it (Was in the middle of texting my mom when the whole thing happened). Would have definitely wanted to witness that...

Oh my god, babe, a girl just picked me up!
[Notices that my face is sunk deep into my cellphone]
Baaaabe, I just got picked up!
[Continually taps me on the knee like a madman]
I can't believe you missed the whole thing!

Hahaha. You should've heard the excitement in his voice.

Apparently, the woman came by and danced on Bebo's knee, then walked past and motioned him to leave with her. The poor Bebster simply waved in reply. Lol. By the time I looked up she had already disappeared into the crowd. Shucks, I would've wanted to see what the white chick looked like.

Well, no pictures there, but I do have tons of the group:


The two boitday gels.


The boys.


The girls this time.


Look at the camera, momay! With party man Owen, and Bebs & Joan (in back).


The birthday girl Em with Owen.


The Bebster (all washed out) with the ladies.


Resting muna. JJ, on the other hand, seems to be feeling the groove. hahah.


JJ and Joan.


Hmm.. Someone sure is gigil. Moi with Joan and boylet Michael.


Ah yes, with my partner-in-crime.


Group shot.


Another group shot.

Dozens more photos HERE! Enjoy :)

No comments: