Saturday, May 14, 2005

Last hurrah in Houston.

I'm still alive!

Or atleast I think I am. These past few weeks have been extremely stressful, exhausting and crazy for me! I'm glad the roadshow is over, although you can bet the stress is only just beginning, folks.

Incidentally, my last event (atleast for this leg) just ended a couple of hours ago; and though it was quite a success, I'm unfortunately a little too brain dead to type in the sordid details, or even edit this post for that matter :(

To make amends, I am posting some shots from our tour's final stop: Houston, TX. Yeehaw!

More pics to follow. Meanwhile, enjoy!


We stayed three days at the Magnolia Hotel in downtown Houston. Veeeeeery nice. How can you not love a place that offers breakfast on the house, complimentary cocktails from 5-7pm, and free milk & cookies from 9pm onwards? Not to mention the nightly jazz gigs (below). Definitely the place to be.


A glimpse of the lobby (above) and hotel fireplace (below).


Quickie pose inside the elevator... I don't understand why my hair looks so short here, though.

Despite the busy sched, we always seemed to find time for shopping. The photo above happens to be the Galleria, the biggest mall in Houston. And it really was huge.

These are shots of the old church right across the hotel. There wasn't much to see downtown (especially during the day), so we ended up exploring this place one afternoon. Sorry, second pic is simply my appeal to vanity. hehehe. (Cut me some slack, kids, I don't have decent solo pics in this entire trip ;)

Okay, I'm officially done for the day. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: