Friday, May 06, 2005

Four cities and counting...

MORE TRAVEL PHOTOS! :)

Our short stint in Florida comprised of two days in Orlando, and less than a day in Miami. Unfortunately, the Sunny State didn't prove faithful to its name, as the weather in Miami was a bismal. Consequently, we didn't catch the nightlife like last year, and I pretty much spent my one night in Miami watching The Cosby Show. Enjoyed it nonetheless ;)

The truth is though, as much as I love travelling and seeing new places, I find myself counting the days till I get home. The discovery isn't as breathtaking when you have no one special to share the travel with. Just not the same without my Bebster, I guess :(

Drama aside, here are photos of the City Walk in Universal Studios and the magnificent Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando. And as requested by my sis, I'm posting more shots of me this time (disclaimer: just keep in mind someone else took my solo pics. hehe).













No comments: