Tuesday, April 26, 2005

party in pictures

One of my dear friends, Nikki G (third from left, first picture), celebrated her 21st birthday with a dessert party at her apartment in the city. Her pad happens to be directly behind the University of San Francisco (where she studies), so we took a stroll up the prestigious institution later that night and got some shots in.

Here are a few photos: (Btw, In honor of the birthday celebrant, I posted the pic she attempted (hehe) to take of Bebs and me. See last pic; I'll give her an A for a-ffort ;)










Tomorrow morning I leave for Chicago for a business trip. I, alongside a couple of colleagues from Manila HQ, will be visiting five different cities in the next couple of weeks. It will be tiring, but should be fun.

Now, I have to apologize ahead of time, I may not be able to blog as often as I would normally do. But I will promise to take lots of pics during the trip and hopefully will be able to post them while I'm out of state. Speaking of which, I have one last batch of photos to post, taken last Sunday at church. I know this is such a boring entry, but I promise to make up for it when all this business hullabaloo is over.

More details soon ;)

No comments: