Saturday, January 22, 2005

Beat that, Emeril.

Actually, it's probably not very wise to have this late at night. heheh. But in my case, I had a pretty good workout at the gym and the soup didn't quite make dinner for me, plus I just had one two minutes ago (YUM!), so without further ado, I present to you my five-minute carbo-loading ooh la la quickie snackeroo:

Microwaved Corn (and I don't mean popped)

Ingredients:
Fresh corn
Butter (lots of it! Or for us dieters, better to use this and save yourselves of that deadly trans fat)
Garlic salt
Saran rap (or a Ziploc bag)

Directions:
Grab that corn by the ears, spread and/or drown in butter, sprinkle (generously) with garlic salt, then rap it with Saran (or place in a Ziploc bag) and microwave for five minutes.

I tell you it will hit the spot and then some! ...Just get ready to work that treadmill for another hour tomorrow ;)

Enjoy!

No comments: