Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Let's get this party started

Let me take this "first" post to confess something to the general public:
I've just discovered
this website where you can actually play scrabble with people from all over the world and get rated for it. Yes, folks, veeeery exciting. You actually get to climb up the ladder of scrabble pros (woop tee doo..) Sadly enough, I've gotten quite hooked with the damn site and now I'm playing NON-STOP! Hahaha. That cant be good...

I am proud to say though that my non-stop late night playing has upped my rating to E (Hey, it's hard to move up to an A with 1000+ geeks vying for the same position).

Anyway, wish me luck guys. Anyone care to play with me though?

P.S. BTW, I'm the only mokmok who didn't think to create a nickname on there, so yeah, no need to rag me on it.

No comments: