Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Post-Birthday entry.

Yo ho ho,

The Nikker is back! And a bright and feisty 27-year-old at that. Yeehaw! :)

Sorry for the absence, friends; It's been a supremely crazy work schedule. And my birthday wasn't bad either. ;) My darling hubby took me out for some eat-all-you-can ribs (my fave) for lunch at a Mom&Pop resto he discovered on the net. Then he hosted an intimate Strawberry&Nutella crepe party for me at J's pad that evening, where Bebs and I cooked atleast ten sinfully glorious crepes for our closest of friends. Somewhere in between, we got to enjoy the perfect afternoon weather by the pool, hung out at Bebo's favorite music store (where he drooled over a few of his dream basses), and watched Batman Begins (which was AWESOME, btw. Christian Bale rocks! And quite the hottie too. hehe). Absolutely a birthday well spent. :)

Naturally, I've got pictures to immortalize my special event:


Ze boitday gel and her man (whistling like nobody's business. hehe) on ze way to get some ribs.


My reaction when Bebs told me he forgot the directions to the Ribs place at home. hwehwehwe. (No worries, we found the resto after a trusty call to 411).


The Bebster at Gelb. Check out the look of drool in his eyes (if there is such a thing).


That's a Rob Allen, baby! Acoustic fretless at its best (or one of them, atleast).


We almost missed Batman Begins for this...


Swimming! An afternoon to ourselves by the pool at home.


A photo op before we look like one of them wet ducks. hehe.


I had a bit of time on my hands after swimming, so I took the opportunity to capture the beauty of Woodlake, our home for about ten months now.


How the greens look at 6pm. Don't you just love summer? :)


One of the little cement islands by the lake.


Ah yes, this is the life. I seriously love this place.


A duckie (or mallard, rather) in its element.


The little island on the left is what we have dubbed Bebs' new office. He comes here on some afternoons with powerbook and cellphone in tow, and simply does the rest of his work from here.


Erm... This is what's left of the Strawberry&Nutella crepe. Obviously our friends loved it. hehe.

I had such a blast! Big thanks to all those who greeted me via Friendster, emails and text. Truly appreciate the greets, guys. :)

Lastly, let me leave you with a strip I have entitled, Color me happy. Thanks to my Bebs for such an awesome birthday.

I can't tell you all enough how good I have it :)





No comments: