Thursday, August 07, 2008

Is that even a good thing?

It seems that I have become the poster girl for the Big Woman's goal in body weight.

Here at work, my heftier colleagues when discussing that other four-letter word (diet), find themselves referencing me as their benchmark for achieving an ideal body weight. That, if they only reached my size, would make them utterly content and happy.

Awww...
Until,

Good Sense processes all that as being one-two rungs below the fat ladder, but too chunky to be thin (which is the Impossible to attain without a miracle--or a surgery category).

Sound Judgment then proffers the (unsolicited) verdict:
In essence, you are the Big Woman's benchmark because you, my friend, are still classified under the Chub Club. Yes. You still play in this team, honey.
Potek na yan.

Sniff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would say YES it's a good thing. it should be good that both fat and thin people want to have your body. it means you have the ideal body size.

and no don't aim to be thin. that's really no fun. being able to fill your clothes just right was, for me, the best ever feeling. and that's coming from forever being skinny.
.

Anonymous said...

BTW sino si "Sound Judgment" ??? hahaha
.

nikkerbockers said...

Erm.. I never said thin people wanted to be my size. Heftier women, skish. And when I say heftier I'm really just describing them kindly. :-o