Thursday, September 13, 2007

Switchfoot rocks Manila!

I know, I know. Long absence and all.

BUT.

You’ll forgive me when you see the pics I’m posting. Whoo boy, this week has been nothing short of amazing. I lot has happened the past two months, but this one takes the cake. So the rest of my life will have to wait another blog entry. hehe.

The short of it is, I got to be Artist Liaison for Switchfoot at their recent concert last Monday (September 10th). Awesome, awesome guys. Extremely down-to-earth. I’ve seen them three other times in SF, but they are definitely better now. Not some rehashed gig. Totally rocked Manila. A friend said it best, “It’s like I fell in love with Switchfoot all over again.” hahaha. So true.

Oh. And Jerome is now on my list of Pinoy heroes. Definitely.

I’ll let the photos speak for themselves. Read and weep, loveys ;)


No comments: