Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Official Moving Away Garage Sale

This is it, folks. The Official Moving Away Garage Sale.


All GREAT CONDITION items.


Various household items, computer accessories, smaller furniture, appliances, pillowtop bed w/ boxspring, 47" widescreen projection TV, kitchen items, even canned goods, and lots of good quality clothing and shoes.


Only this Saturday, from 10am to 1pm.
Great Prices. EVERYTHING MUST GO.
(For security purposes, I will not be posting my home address here,
but message me if you want to come by and I'll send it to you).



NOTE: Those who've called dibs on some items, we need you to come pick up your stuff before Saturday so it doesnt get mixed up with the rest. We don't want to accidentally sell them to someone else, so best to get them ASAP. Call bebs or me to schedule the pickup :)

p.s. I've got new photos. I'll post them this week for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: