Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lake Shasta pics

Man, talk about long overdue.

Four-day, three-night long weekend at Lake Shasta last 4th of July summed up in 300 photos.

3 0 0.

It took me HOURS to fix, upload and put captions on these pics, so forgive the delay. Don't worry though, I've (sort of) cut it down, so hopefully it won't take that long to view them.


Click on photo above to view gallery;
See July 4th long weekend at Lake Shasta Album.


Other shots from Lala's & Raffy's cams:


Enjoying dinner atop the houseboat.



Honestly my first attempt at a bikini. One word: terrifying. Hahaha.



I Shot pics of him sleeping, so this was really just payback.



Hahahaha...
Touche, my friend.



Just arrived at the houseboat.
Check out Gelo flexing.


2nd day: Morning jam with Bebs and Gelo (behind).


Riding the waves with Carol. Squeal factor: priceless.


Tubing on our last day.
This was crazy fun, although I ached all week from our two crashes.


Check out my album, I posted a little under 250 pics.

Have a great weekend everyone!

---

p.s. I just found out that the slideshow can only view a maximum of 200 photos. You'll need to view the rest of the shots manually.

No comments: