Friday, April 28, 2006

The church kids go to town. hehe.

Hello peeps!

It feels like a lot has happened the past few weeks. Short of it is , I made new friends (Hello Maggie and Trish!), closed some doors, opened new ones (read: got a new job (that was the good news by the way ;), jumped back on the fitness wagon (TKB, I've missed you, and Badminton, here I come! haha), and scores of other things. Life's been good, everything's smooth sailing. I could get used to this. ;)

My posts are never complete without photos, so here are shots from Nikki G's birthday bash at Blush. My battery died early that night, so most of these are taken by Ria.


Birthday  girl Nikki G and the Bebster.
Birthday girl Nikki G with the Bebster.

The ladies with Jopet.
Clockwise from left: Jackie, Maria, Jopet, Ria and moi.
Yay, I'm not the oldest here. hehe.

Looks like we have murder on our minds...
Kooky girls, and it's all Hana's fault. Ha!

I have no idea what the goal was here.
The result of Hana's kookiness. heehee. Crazy night.


Check the rest of the pics HERE.

Who says we church folk don't have fun eh? ;)

No comments: