Saturday, November 12, 2005

Uno, dos, tres, catorce!

They really need no introduction. These guys are an icon. A legend. They have, in their own way, changed the face of the earth with their music, their statement, and their beliefs. There are only a few of them out there, but these guys are undoubtedly one of Youth's better influences.

U2 is definitely up on my list of modern-day heroes.

AND, I finally got to see them last Wednesday. Yeehaw!

I must say they were nothing short of amazing. The concert totally rocked my socks off. The stage direction, lighting and effects, the performance--EVERYTHING went over and beyond my expectations. I couldn't have been happier with the turnout. Truly worth the big buck investment.

Eat your hearts out, kids.






Tons more pics HERE.

And speaking of beautiful music, Switchfoot hits SF again in December. If that isn't awesome enough, they're actually double-billing with.... are you ready?

ALANIS, baby! Woohooo!!! I can hardly wait.

Better buy your tickets before you miss out ;)

No comments: