Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The original party man hits SF.

His reputation precedes him. So much so that when Bebs and the rest of the guys reminisce the good ole days, stories of party gimmicks, free cover charges and just sniffing out the fun places were almost always attributed to Paul.

And so the ultimate party man visits the Bay Area. After taking China by storm, Paul reunites with his childhood barkada (five years after) only to continue the partEY. He's only been in SF a few days and he already knows more bars than I do, and has in fact already planned out this week's happy hour and clubbing itinerary.

I dunno, I can't seem to keep up with him. Either I'm getting old, or I'm really not much of a party girl. All of the above, maybe? I'm glad he's in town, though. I've never seen a character with such a zest and hunger for fun.


The gang at Thirsty Bear: Paul's 1st day.
Clockwise from left: Bebs, Paul, Joe, Bic, Raffy, JJ, Carol, and moi
(Side note: goodness, I'm so kuba).

The Bebster and Paulacious, five years after.

Moving on to Voda.

The reunion.
(Check out Joe's slutty pose. Wow legs).

Moi, Joey, Carol and Bebs.


All other party pics HERE.
I realize my blog is too small for Paul's gimmicks ;)


No comments: