Saturday, October 29, 2005

Kids and other small talk.

I almost forgot I had these pics.

The kids at church recently presented a special number, and they were just too cute! The mothers were naturally beside themselves; I guess they didn't know whether to shed tears or squeal in delight. Understandably so, they did both.

Check them out:


Awww... Their mothers should be so proud.

Wave, kids!

This is my little boy, Jakey (he actually claimed the mic as his own. heehee).
He's Pastor's son actually, but everyone knows he's ours ;)

Check out the other cutie up front and center.
He's the tiny one dressed like he's heading to work. lol.

One of the few times in the song number where he actually did the actions.
Most of the time he just stood there and stared at the mommies. Heehee.

In other news,

...My office notebook crashed. Yes, the pretty one. I just finished reformatting it, and it looks like I'm missing some very important documents. I should be freaking out, except that I'm too exhausted from all the stress I went through this week. But yes, I am peeved. It'll probably hit me in a bit.

...Funny how Halloween's such an occasion here. Everyone, young and old alike, dress up for it and actually spend money to become someone he or she's not--for all of one night. Last year, I put on my first costume of sorts (read: HUGE afro. Believe me, it's a costume if it costs as much as a good pair of jeans), and I have to say it was fun seeing friends getting creative and dressing up for the fun of it. There was Raffy the Catholic school girl, Joey as Neo (but ofcourse), and Bebs the Reggae man, among others.

Well, this year, I believe the Bebster and I may have gone overboard. Heehee. We're going as Elvis and Marilyn, baby! Yeehaw. We've ordered the costumes and have yet to purchase the wigs, but this weekend should be interesting. Now, if we actually had somewhere to go...

Don't worry, I'll post the incriminating photos next week. ;)

Anyway, enough of small talk. Have a great weekend everyone! Be good, and don't drink and drive.

I'll catch you all in November.

No comments: