Thursday, September 29, 2005

Got sniffles?

My health has called for a timeout.

I'm currently down with a bit of the flu, evidenced by two trash bins worth of green gooey phlegm (gross...), and a growing dependency on Vicks cough syrup. To my memory, I may have already chugged two bottles to date.

Oh, and my voice is shot. That's the awful part. I would have gotten away with the slight fever and cough, but without a voice, I can't even take work calls. Good thing the Bebster's been game enough to answer them for me. He's been willing to drop by the office for a few hours and man the phones while I do the rest of the dirty work.

Come to think of it, he's been so good with all the other things. Package mailouts, flyering and saturation... He's been so gung ho with work and soooo supportive. For that I am grateful. I don't think I could have made it through the roadshow and the aftermath without him.

Anyway, enough drama. I've got pictures! These were taken from our last trip to Southern California (Read: free time in-between events).


Kodak Theater at night. Pretty, huh?


The Bebster and I on Hollywood Ave (yet again).


We finally found Griffith Park! Kewlness.


A Dave Matthews tribute band we caught
in one of the bars at the Gaslamp District in San Diego.



I've got tons more photos HERE, so feel free to browse. I'll post my favorite pics from Vegas in my next entry.

Have an awesome weekend folks!

No comments: