Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Kapoy...

The question isn't what to do, but what to do first.

Event invitations: check.
Postage for mailing: check.
Supplies purchase: check.
Email replies: check.
...all 116 of them: not quite.
Bills: check.
Bookings: check.
Sanity: Well... Still there, but dying a slow death.

I don't think I'll ever run out of things to do. Should be a good thing, except that there is just way too many things on my plate right now. So much so that I had to forego lunch just to get all of the above squared away. Third meal I've missed now in lieu of that four letter word: work.

Come to think of it, I have been missing out on a lot lately... rest, sleep, sanity, joy. Eight hours of work doesn't seem to be enough anymore. I'm not even counting obligations at home yet.

Ugh. I've become that kind of person.


No comments: