Friday, July 29, 2005

Just venting.

Sigh. You know you're working too much when you drive back to the office after 7pm for even more work. What joy.

I'm actually trying to catch up on a few things before Bebs and I drive back to San Diego later tonight for the last leg of the Expo. With all that's happened these past few days though, I'm finding myself quite reluctant on going despite my infatuation with SD. There are just way too many things to think about right now than taking an out-of-town breather (even if this trip really is primarily for work).

Life. What is it all for, really? Why do we even do what we do? AND WHERE IS THAT FINISH LINE? Seems such an elusive idea right now, a pipe dream...

Ah, well. Don't mind me. I guess the road incline's starting to tire me out.

No comments: