Saturday, July 16, 2005

Burying one's self in art.

Not really much for conversation right now. The introspective side of me has won out these past few weeks, and I can't say I'm complaining. I've been finding comfort and solace in Sarah Mac during these periods of quiet, so I'm thankful for the company.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos I took the past few weeks. Just stuff I came across which were worth capturing. Stuff that didn't need words. Anyway, here they are:





I've also uploaded a few new categories on my photo site, one of which is entitled Families - Up Close. I've got a favorite one there of Tito Jack and the girls, which I've posted below. Feel free to click on said photo to view the entire album.



Btw, I'm trying to figure out how to post the video Raf and I made for Tito Jack's memorial service. It's about 5gigs though, so if anyone out there knows of a way, I'd gratefully appreciate the info.

Hmm... I guess that's it for now. Do have a wonderful weekend, guys. The old Nikki should be back soon. I promise :)

No comments: