Thursday, March 10, 2005

Pogi points to the hundredth power.

The timing was uncanny. I got out of the office, and there was Bebs at our usual pick-up spot, already sitting in the passenger's seat, all buckled up. I gingerly took the driver's seat, threw my stuff at the back and drove home (quite successfully, I must say).

Only did we reach the apartment that I realized I had left my bag in the back seat, to which Bebs quickly replied, "No, I'll get it." He smiled somewhat shyly and muttered something, then pointed to the powerbook and headed out the door.

I walked towards the notebook and there waiting for me was a note:




So I hit that bar, and there it was: a five-minute song he had made for me. Awwww... It was so sweet. Such a beautiful song. And quite Duncan Sheik-ish. heheh. I got so kilig I thought I'd share it with everyone.

If you're curious as hell, click here to listen or download. And make note of the bass line. Hayop.

Sigh. That was some gift. We should all be so lucky :)

No comments: