Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The two-year mark.

Wow, look how far Bebs and I have come as a married couple: On certain (late) nights--like tonight for instance--we find ourselves slouched on our own side of the bed, staring at our own notebooks in an attempt to come up with a decent blog entry. Afterwhich, we visit the other person's site and check out what he/she's written, and then give an opinion about the post. That's usually the start of a long interactive conversation in bed till we finally drift off to sleep (Actually, I drift off to sleep, and poor Bebs is left talking to himself. heheh. But hey, I'm a good girl now and quite fully awake till the conversation's over ;)

The point is (before I myself forget what this entry's all about), it's nice to have a bonding session that is uniquely ours. We're hitting two years next week (woohoo!) and I'm ecstatic that we've become even closer friends than when we started. We're both goofballs and yet still have depth (or a semblance of it ;) Our passions are similar and I appreciate that he pushes me to do something about them. I like that my weaknesses are his strengths, and that I can encourage him through his own weaknesses as well.

Life's journey and where it's brought me now would definitely have been less meaningful and interesting without my Bebster. So here's to the two years that have gone, and to my God I pray a lifetime ahead of:

1) fulfilled dreams
2) a world change (or die trying)
3) an extensive music collection, and meeting the geniuses who created them
4) travels, and wonderful memories sprung from them
5) glorious, healthy and fit bodies (amen! hahaha) lived out till the end
6) and beautiful little Beblets who will, in their God-endowed gifts, change the world and inspire others to live life to the full.

Kampay! :)


No comments: