Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Quickie at work (pardon the pun ;)

Wow, this has got to be a first: I'm blogging while at a client's office, waiting for him to come out of a meeting next door. Talk about multi-tasking! ...Or boredom :p

I've actually been trying to post the past few days, I just seem to keep getting error messages from Blogger. Well, that and a thousand other things in my sched that have prevented me from doing so. But hang in there, I'll write something more decent before the day's over.

Definitely at a more appropriate time ;)


Interesting news though: A celebrity sighting! On my way to said client's office this morning in downtown SF, Joey and I walk by Sir Francis Drake Hotel, and who should be at the lobby but D. B. Sweeney! Yeah, well, in response to your blank faces, none of the guys I told remembered him either. But he was once the cute rugged skater opposite Moira Kelly in Cutting Edge.



He was definitely still rugged, but the appeal was gone. Unlike the picture below, he wasn't dressed well and his eye bags were all you could really focus on.



Why oh why can't I just bump into Brad Pitt? Sigh, I better get back to work...

No comments: