Saturday, December 18, 2004

Kelly is it!

Donald Trump hired another "apprentice" on Thursday, offering West Point graduate and software executive Kelly Perdew a six-figure salary job in the culmination of the fall season reality show "The Apprentice."

NBC only had one show on its line-up last night, and it was the live finale of The Apprentice. I was practically glued to the boobtube from 8-11pm, and only The Donald could have pulled off hogging a full three hour primetime slot. I love that guy :)

Poor Jenn, she was clearly not a favorite among the audience. Admittedly, I initially had my money on her. She's one intelligent, tough lady with a rather impressive resume, not to mention a gorgeous San Franciscan! Unfortunately, the past three episodes have shown her performance wanting. And in the end, Kelly was a perfect fit for the position.

Anyway, Apprentice 3 starts January 20th. Woohoo!

In the meantime, I can now devote my Thursdays to the O.C.--yes, one of my guilty pleasures. hehe. Too bad I missed last night's episode :(

No comments: