Monday, November 22, 2004

This is what I get for settling.

I just watched White Chicks on video and I must say it was a total waste of time. And I mean GROAN. What's this world come to? I seriously want my two hours back. How on earth did anyone get the green light to make that movie? And that low-angled shot of Big Hulky Man bathed in grease in his black speedos: So NOT sexy. I'm so worried I'll have nightmares later.

Sigh, someone's gotta suggest quality films for me to rent, or I'll seriously die a slow death here. Anyone seen a good flick worth recommending?

7 comments:

nikkerbockers said...

Oh my god, Raf. I purposely did not mention that video for a good reason.

We really are going downhill from here, aren't we...

nikkerbockers said...

Thanks for the feedback, Lucy P, although I kinda new that just by the trailer. heheh. I'm not familiar with Scorched, I'll definitely rent it and gather my film buddies to check it out. Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Watch National Treasure...it's a blast!

nikkerbockers said...

Y'know, you are actually the second person who recommended me that movie. I initially didn't have high expectations about it, but now I'm almost excited. hehe. You're welcome here anytime :)

SaNiTy LaNe said...

watch "Pa-Siyam".. its supposed to be really good.. the fact that i was 2nd A.D. has nothing to do with it hehehe

nikkerbockers said...

Send me a DVD, and maybe I'll watch it ;)
Make me proud krichiepoo!

kookaii said...

i was there! i watched it! krichiepoo gave me tix =D and lauren made me sit beside the D. 2nd AD was no where to be found tho... hmmm natakot hahaha

one word for the movie though: NAKAKALOKA!! =)