Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Countdown to Thanksgiving

This Thursday will mark my third Thanksgiving in the US. There really is lots to be thankful for. In fact, this week alone has been awesome. Can't really get into details much right now, but I'd just like to say that God has been tremendous in his surprises. I mean just when you think the world has conspired against you, and you know (atleast you think you know) nothing can be done about it and you might as well accept what's coming, He goes and pulls a fast one. And I mean FAST. Like a "Whoa! What the..." kind of fast. Amazing.

Now I know some of you are probably thinking, Nikki's hyper spiritualizing, or Man, the poor girl's going loony on us. But I'm telling you, when God shows up in the most unlikely situations, you really can't help but be amazed. And yeah, I'm pretty stoked :)

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

kookaii said...

heya fellow stoker! =D